SIDRABE develops and manufactures customized and standard vacuum-deposition equipment. SIDRABE offers:
• Roll-to-roll systems for different materials (plastic films, metallic foils and strips, paper, fabrics, foam materials).
• Large 3D object coating systems.
• Powder coating systems.
• Other vacuum-deposition systems.
R&D and engineering works:
• Contract research.
• Technology transfer from research to industrial scale.
• Production of coated materials.
• Development of design documentation.
Additional manufacturing works:
• Manufacturing of winding systems for roll-to-roll machines.
• Manufacturing of evaporation boats.
• Retrofitting of vacuum-deposition equipment.
Technologies: Shearing, Sawing, Turning, Milling, Surface grinding, Cylindrical grinding, Gear making, Sheet metal bending, Roll bending, Tube bending, Vacuum metallization (coating), Polishing, buffing, hardening, Induction hardening, Shield-metal arc welding, MIG/MAG welding, TIG welding, Spot welding, Brazing, Soldering, mechanical property trests of metal, Spring making, Sharpening, Design services CAD.
Member of association: Association of Mechanical Engineering and Metalworking Industries of Latvia (MASOC).
Innovative companies in the battery, astro-optics, medical, energy control, automotive, display, electronics and other industries interested in applied thin-film technologies.