Goals and objectives of the exhibition:
- Demonstration of the dynamics, achievements and prospects for the development of women's entrepreneurship in Uzbekistan;
- Studying the demand for goods and services in the region, attracting new partners to mutually beneficial cooperation;
- Establishment of mutually beneficial relations with foreign partners;
- Familiarization with long-term plans, business and social projects through meetings with consumers, state and public organizations, experts and the media;
- Holding the international conference “Business Women: Prospects for Interregional Cooperation”;
- Attracting foreign investors in order to apply modern production technologies and innovations;
- Promoting the export potential of enterprises, led by women;
DIRECTIONS OF THE EXHIBITION:
Local and foreign manufacturers of textile, construction, chemistry, cosmetology, perfumes, souvenirs.
Agricultural exports and export potential of women farmers
The participation of local and foreign enterprises involved in the production and processing of agricultural products, agricultural machinery.
Consumer services and beauty industry
The participation of enterprises providing services for domestic services and the beauty industry.
Enterprises producing jewelry, ceramics, carvings, handmade souvenirs and souvenir products.
Information and consulting, financial
Banks, insurance and leasing companies, scientific research and business consulting services for women entrepreneurs.
As part of the International Exhibition, workshops for startups, meetings and discussions with experienced women entrepreneurs will be organized.
The exhibition plans to demonstrate the traditional values of the country, stunning views and tasting of national dishes.
For additional information please visit given web page.