Horizon Europe - Digital & Industry - Face2face Brokerage
The second series of Horizon Europe calls is around the corner, and the Digital Europe Programme has been launched. A series of events will be held in December 2021 to support your participation.
Bridge2HE, the network of National Contact Points is organising in collaboration with the EEN a brokerage event with pre-arranged online Face2Face meetings complementing the European Commission's Horizon Europe Information Day on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry & Space and the Digital Europe Information Day on sectorial AI TEFs calls with a 2022 deadline.
- get the latest information from the European Commission
- meet thousands of organisations interested in participating in Horizon Europe & Digital Europe
- build quality partnerships for participating in Digital & Industry calls across Horizon Europe and Digital Europe sectorial AI TEFs
- facilitate the setup of project consortia to respond to these calls for proposals
- discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- promote your research results, technologies and know-how
Who can participate?
Representatives of companies, universities and research institutes worldwide working in the ICT sector, interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration partners.
The call topics indicated in the brokerage system refer to the following work programmes. The"Digital" and "Industry" topics are present across all pillars of Horizon Europe, other collaboration opportunities can be explored, as well.
For more information visit the given web-page.