Enterprise Europe Network (Profile: BRBE20191106001)
A Belgian consortium specialised in catalytic solutions is looking for non-coated metallic monolith / substrate of different shapes with a honeycomb-like pore geometry. The product will be used in pilot testing at industrial partner's facility prior to industrialisation.
The research group is searching for a supplier of this type of metallic substrate.
The academic partner of the Belgian consortium works in the field of nanomaterials synthesis for applications in the fields of energy storage and environmental depollution processes. The group is specialised in inorganic nanomaterials for applications ranging from Lithium batteries to catalytic and photocatalytic abatement of pollutants. The nanomaterials developed in their facility take the form of powders, extruded materials or thin films.
The academic partner has already collaborated with multiple industries including AGC and Volvo cars in the field of environmental remediation and is currently developing prototypes with an industrial partner specialised in manufacturing heating appliances.
The consortium is willing to test coating solutions on metallic substrates with specific characteristics:
- Type of metal alloys: FeCralloy, CrAl6, AISI304 or equivalent
- Stable material and heat resistant: thermal stabilisation up to 650°C
- Overall shape: circular: height 50 mm, diameter 150mm AND/OR rectangular
- Structure: metallic foil of 0.1-0.5 mm in thickness
- Pore geometry: honeycomb or any other structured porous network
- estimated number of substrate required : 50.
The consortium is searching for a supplier of this type of metallic substrate.
For more information please contact Enterprise Europe Network Latvia.