Digital ICT Week & ICT Spring
The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce and Farvest from 13th – 17th September 2021. The DIGITAL ICT WEEK will re-group a panoply of highlight events and is organised around the international flagship event ICT Spring with the objective to stimulate digital transformation, illustrate the latest tech trends and present growth opportunities for startups and SMEs and, in its core, international business meetings by b2fair.
The event is targeted to all companies, SMEs, startups who are active and interested in the field of digitalisation.
Below is a brief overview of the flagship events organised during the DIGITAL ICT WEEK:
- ICT Spring: two-day global tech conference packed with trends and insights on digitalization, AI, FinTech, Space technologies, Supply Chain & IT Security through www.ictspring.com
- 6th edition of the International Matchmaking Event by b2fair: targeted and business meetings with a matchmaking platform driven by AI technology that will enhance your networking experience at ÎCT Spring and the whole week through by suggesting suitable leads
- Pitch your startup: an AVANT-GARDE startup competition that aims to attract the best and brightest startups at the forefront of innovation from all over the world
- Virtual thematic tours: explore innovative solutions of startups according to the main pillars of ICT Spring: Digital Summit, Fintech Summit, European Security Forum, Space Fourm & Mastermind Forum
- Greater Region Community #Volume2: “Cross border & perspectives” which will elucidate on best practices of the Greater Region in boosting its startup ecosystem.
- Virtual company visits: organisation of 2 virtual visits to dive into Luxembourg's key ICT projects
The event is free of charge. However, a cancellation policy of EUR 150 will be applied for companies who cancel their participation after 1st September 2021 or do not show up to their confirmed meetings, in order to maintain the quality of the event.
For more information, kindly contact: digital-ictweek2021 xatto cc [dot] lu (website coming soon).
For more information contact the given contact person.