B2B Matchmaking InfraTech 2020
The InfraTech Matchmaking 2020 is organized by Enterprise Europe Network on January 14th-15th, 2020, in addition to the organized fair InfraTech 2020.
During the fair exhibitors show and demonstrate their latest innovations related to infrastructure. Visitors can also participate in a conference program. This time Essen is home to more than 8000 international visitors and 200 participating organizations from all over the world.
The matchmaking targets a wide spectrum of companies, visitors and delegates from all over Europe, interested in sharing new projects ideas, collaboration partners and business opportunities. The development and use of unmanned and robotic systems related to infrastructure is a main topic, but also organizations active with other innovations related to infrastructure are welcome, for instance organizations in the business of earth observation of infrastructure.
Good reasons for participation are:
- Attend the combination of an international fair, conference and bilateral meetings.
- Meet a number of key players of out the international network of innovations related to infrastructure, unmanned systems, drones and robotics.
- Meet the German and Dutch infrastructure network, inclusive related unmanned systems, drones, robotics and earth observation network.
- Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, suppliers, technostarters, scientists and intermediaries.
- Meet many potential project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
- 30 minutes meetings.
More information about the matchmaking event, infrastructure fair and unmanned systems industry can be found on following websites: