B2B Matchmaking focused on plastics, other materials and coating technologies during the fairs Kunststoffenbeurs 2021 and Materials+Eurofinish+Surface 2021
The Kunststoffenbeurs+Materials+Eurofinish+Surface Matchmaking 2021 is organized by Enterprise Europe Network on 15 -16 September in ‘s Hertogenbosch during the Fairs Kunststoffenbeurs 2021 and Materials+Eurofinish+Surface 2021. The fair Kunststoffenbeurs 2021 is focused on the value chain of plastic processing and is simultaneously organized with the fair Materials+Eurofinish+Surface 2021 that is focused on the value chains of other materials and coating technologies.
Main topics during the fairs are:
• Plastics, (new) materials, biomaterials.
• Smart materials, conductive materials.
• Surface treatment, functional coatings, functional colours.
• Materials analysis.
• Recycling and recovery of materials.
• Additive manufacturing, 3D printing.
• Joining of materials (welding, gluing, binding techniques….).
• Sustainability, circular economy.
• Latest developments in materials, processing technologies, simulation techniques, characterization techniques, the use of inserts.
• Prototyping and small series production.
• Additives and their functionalities.
• Some examples and prototypes of next generation applications.
The matchmaking targets a wide spectrum of companies, visitors and delegates from neighbouring countries Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany interested in sharing new projects ideas, collaboration partners and business opportunities related to materials. Main partner country for this year is Belgium.
Good reasons for participation are:
• Attend the combination of two simultaneous international fairs, conferences and bilateral meetings.
• Attend and meet keynote speakers of the conferences related to the latest developments in the value chain of plastic processing, materials processing and surface (coating) technology.
• Meet a number of key players out of the international plastics, materials and surface technology networks.
• Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, suppliers, technostarters, scientists and intermediaries.
• Meet many potential project or business partners in a short time.
• Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
• 30 minutes meetings.
More information about the B2B matchmaking event and the fairs can be found on following websites:
The fairs, conferences and bilateral meetings are interesting for all companies out of the value chains of polymer processing, prototyping, 3D printing, materials processing and coating technology.